Prompt Shipping: We are committed to getting you your LivePristine™ SHOP order as soon as possible. On normal business days, orders for in-stock items are shipped within 72 hours, often sooner. It is rare that we are out of stock on most products, but if we are due to unexpected sudden demand or supply constraints, we will do our best to indicate that the product is out of stock on the website.
Online U.S. orders are sent via the method you select during check-out, by United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS).
- U.S. APO/FPO addresses are considered U.S. addresses and receive the above rates.
UPS is the recommended method for larger orders because it provides better tracking of higher value shipments from point of shipment throughout the delivery process to the client’s door and because UPS notifies us of any problems in delivering your order.
FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF $100+
- Excludes all perishable products.
INTERNATIONAL (Outside of the U.S.) ORDERS:
We ship orders all over the world to new and loyal regular clients!
PLEASE NOTE: Your purchase will be charged in U.S. Dollars. Currency exchange rates constantly fluctuate and some credit card companies and banks charge additional fees for international transactions. Please contact your credit card company if you need to know an exact amount in your currency and/or additional fees that may apply.
REAL-TIME INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES:
Our website calculates the exact international shipping charge for the items in your cart before you check out. When you make a purchase, there will be one single charge for product and shipping; no second transactions like other websites. We are one of very few e-commerce companies providing real-time, accurate international shipping charges.
- The exact shipping charge for international orders can be calculated once items are in your cart. Select your country from the drop down list on the shopping cart page.
By placing an order with us, clients agree that they have read and agree to the following information, terms and conditions:
- It is the client’s responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country, including, but not limited to, what’s banned, limits on quantities, etc. Please know your country’s laws and regulations regarding the products you are considering ordering from us prior to placing your order.
- It is the client’s responsibility to pay any customs fees, duties or value-added taxes (VAT’s) levied by the client’s country.
- Shipping charges on orders refused or returned by Customs, or clients, are not refundable.
- As of this time, we are unable to ship to the following countries due to Customs prohibitions and/or unreliable postal systems: Azerbaijan, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Malaysia, Nigeria, Romania, Sri Lanka, Syria, Uganda, and Ukraine.
We hope you enjoy your visit at our site, and find the information provided both useful and interesting.